- RSS Channel Showcase 7759866
- RSS Channel Showcase 3131055
- RSS Channel Showcase 4039693
- RSS Channel Showcase 5437419
Articles on this Page
- 05/24/17--02:38: _Ontario Liberal hyd...
- 05/27/17--12:45: _Planned power outag...
- 05/31/17--11:03: _Provincial hydro bi...
- 06/12/17--10:27: _St-Jean Boulevard u...
- 07/31/17--15:38: _Manitoba Hydro’s pr...
- 08/01/17--14:29: _Memorial set up for...
- 08/01/17--15:53: _Hydro rate hikes co...
- 08/02/17--09:12: _2 dead after Minnea...
- 08/08/17--17:01: _St. Thomas hospital...
- 08/15/17--07:39: _No charges will be ...
- 08/29/17--04:17: _Some Ontario utilit...
- 09/11/17--18:16: _Tropical Storm Irma...
- 09/14/17--11:19: _Peterborough hydro ...
- 10/02/17--08:53: _Hundreds without po...
- 10/18/17--14:10: _Guelph Hydro begins...
- 05/24/17--02:38: Ontario Liberal hydro plan has $21B net cost: watchdog
- 05/27/17--12:45: Planned power outages in parts of Winnipeg Saturday evening
- 06/12/17--10:27: St-Jean Boulevard undergoing major roadwork in DDO
- 08/01/17--14:29: Memorial set up for worker killed on Brealy Drive in Peterborough
- 08/02/17--09:12: 2 dead after Minneapolis school collapses following gas explosion
- 08/08/17--17:01: St. Thomas hospital’s electricity bill surged 75 per cent since 2012
- 09/14/17--11:19: Peterborough hydro worker lending a hand in Florida
- 10/02/17--08:53: Hundreds without power in Winnipeg’s St. Boniface
- 10/18/17--14:10: Guelph Hydro begins merger talks with Alectra
The Ontario government's plan to lower hydro rates, which have roughly doubled over the last decade, is expected to cost taxpayers $21 billion over the next 30 years, according to the province's budget watchdog.
If you plan to set that alarm clock or have a light night movie night Saturday, you may want to make sure you're not part of Manitoba Hydro's planned outage list for Saturday.
London Hydro says two-thirds of eligible Londoners haven't applied for a government subsidy to assist with rising electricity rates.
Roadwork on St-Jean Boulevard is confusing some drivers and adding to commuter headaches.
Manitoba Hydro's request for a 7.9 per cent increase starting Aug. 1 has been denied by the the Public Utilities Board.
A memorial has been set up on Brealy Drive in Peterborough to honour a worker killed on the job earlier this month On July 3, 47-year old Eric Labelle from St-Columban, Que., a worker with Bell Canada subsidiary Expertec, was electrocuted when he came in contact with overhead wires. Currently attached to the utility pole Labelle...
After the latest 3.36 per cent rate increase from Manitoba Hydro, the Public Interest Law Centre is raising concerns for people living in northern parts of the province.
Construction crews working on a Christian private school in Minneapolis caused the building to explode and partially collapse Wednesday.
The cost of electricity at the hospital in St. Thomas has swelled by 75 per cent over the past five years.
Police will not lay any charges after a farm tractor collision caused a widespread power outage on Monday.
Three utilities in Ontario will run pilot projects to explore different pricing structures for electricity bills.
A crew of 30 employees will depart from Toronto's Etobicoke facility on Tuesday morning, bound for Tampa, Florida.
A Peterborough hydro lineman is in Florida to assist with repairs following Hurricane Irma.
Lights are out for hundreds of customers in Winnipeg's St. Boniface Monday morning.
Guelph City Council will vote on the merge between Guelph Hydro and Alectra at a public meeting in December.